This client was headquartered in Norway and was looking to enter the U.S. market with a new product aimed at the dermatology segment. No infrastructure was in place to identify market segments for field support or a direct sales channel for segments outside of external field managers,. The company also needed data management systems and processes for customer acquisition and customer service for product distribution.
D2MSS was engaged to identify the market and concentration of dermatologists, stack-rank the top 10 markets and build territories. Those markets outside of the top 10 segments were assigned to D2MSS for developing a direct sales channel.
To support the efforts, D2M designed and developed the systems infrastructure to manage appointment setting initiatives distributed through SalesForce.com for internal sales team management, and integrated D2M systems to manage data, sales, invoicing and product distribution.
This solution was a complete front-to-back-end implementation BPO initiative that was required to be up and running in less than 60 days.
- Designed and built the entire product launch in North America in 60 days
- D2MSS outperformed field sales operating in the largest market segments, calling into “white space” to sell product and support direct
- Designed, managed and maintained the complete technology infrastructure from market identification through customer acquisition, retention and ongoing customer care
- Created competitive landscape and drove sales to dermatology centers and medical spas
- Designed and developed the entire process and business rules for supporting scientific affairs and legal
- Conducted market research and identified patient reactions, product utilization and marketing requirements to drive sales